SendGrid is an official integration supported by Follow Up Boss. It is used for sending large amounts of email and is necessary if you wish to send unlimited batch emails through Follow Up Boss.
- Once it is setup it will apply to all the agents in your account. So you only need one SendGrid account for everyone on your team.
- Unsubscribes, Clicks, and Opens WILL sync with this connection.
Connecting your SendGrid Account
1. Go to the Admin tab at the top and then to Integrations
2. Within the SendGrid integration page, simply enter your SendGrid credentials to connect Follow Up Boss with SendGrid!
3. Now you are ready to send batch emails in Follow Up Boss!
To create a new API in SendGrid, navigate to this link and then choose "Create API Key".
Be sure to copy the API key once it is generated.
To maintain the best possible sender reputations and to uphold legitimate sending behavior, SendGrid requires customers to verify their Sender Identities. Here is the quickest way to complete Sender Verification:
- Login to SendGrid, and click on Settings on the lower left
- From there we are looking for "Sender Authentication" > "Single Sender Verification" > "Create a Sender"
- SendGrid will send you an email with a link that you will click to authenicate. You will want to add all team members who will be using the integration.
Though Single Sender Verification provides a quick start, Domain Authentication is the preferred method. See here for Domain Authentication
For more information on SendGrid Sender Verification, see this article.
Please make sure to take a look at our batch emailing best practices for tips on helping make sure your email content is consistently delivered.